Thread: Airsoft lot: Guns & Gear

Airsoft lot: Guns & Gear

I have all sorts of airsoft items for sale. Some have never even been used. Unfortunately I don't have time to play anymore so all my stuff has got to go. Everything here is either barely used or not even used at all. I am willing to give discounts on some items if you buy them together. If you want pictures, head on over to this craigslist link or reply here and i'll send you pictures of anything you want to see!
    madison.craigslist.org/tag/5965746586.html

- All digital and woodland camo pants and combat jackets are $20 a peice and I have 5 digital pairs of pants and 1 woodland pair of pants. For jackets I have 1 digital and 1 woodland. However, the camo T-shirt and regular Wrangler camo pants are $5 each. They are all "Regular" size (pants: waist; 31-34. Shirts: Medium).
    - Woodland "Diamond Tactical" tactical vest. Never been worn, brand new without tags. Also features a inside zipper pouch that is able to store a hydration bladder: $30
    - Brand new never used tactical belt with two pistol mag pouches: $10
    - AK mags: $5 for each of the black ones (450 round high caps), except $2 for the one with a missing bottom plate (doesn't affect anything) and $7 for the brand new never used orange one (650 round pull string high cap). All are metal except for the large orange one.
    - 1150 mAh 8.4v stick battery. Used for only two games: $12
    - Silver M1911 spring pistol. Comes with two 15 round mags. ~210fps. A high end springer. Metal internals, and half metal half polymer externals: $10
    - WG co2 non-blowback pistol. Full metal all around, inside and out. Holds 14 rounds and has only been used to plink cans in the backyard a handful of times. Comes with original box and instruction guide. Not a scratch on it. ~480fps with 0.20 bbs: $45
    - Brand new never used hydration bladder. Still has original plastic seal around mouth piece: $10
    - Full metal extendable bi-pod: $10
    - Brand new never used foldable grip. Polymer handle with metal RIS attachment: $9
    - Full metal JG AK-47. Version 2 full metal gear box with brand new gears. Has upgraded silver core low resistance wires. Comes with one 1600mAh 8.4v large type battery and charger. Included is the pictured 400 round high cap mag. The only plastic parts on this gun are the RIS rails and the pistol grip. Comes with original box and instruction manuals: $110
    - Military hats: $5 each.

I prefer to sell things together rather than individually, so if you're looking at getting multiple things I may be able to work out some deals with certain items. I have a bunch of 0.20g BB's as well if you're interested in getting some ammo. Also, I prefer if you could come pick up the items in person but will ship them as long as you pay for the shipping. If you have any questions or would like more pictures, just let me know! This would be a perfect package for someone who's just starting out and wants to hit the ground running.

madison.craigslist.org/tag/5965746586.html
    Last edited by Goat; 01-22-2017 at 06:42 PM.