Thread: I was lost but now am found!

I was lost but now am found!

Glad this place is back and now free so I don't have to lurk like a creeper anymore! Seriously though, it's been a pain trying to find information on airsoft events since these forums went down.

I'm really glad to see this message board return. Facebook is nice because it is so ubiquitous at this point, but trying to keep track of conversations is painful.

Hopefully we'll get some good content here and start attracting regular visits and discussions.

Yeah, FB was about the only resource I could find for events. Definite pain trying to find and keep track of what's going on. Not to mention Apoc's website has been kinda slacking with updating their calendar.

Glad to hear we are back online ^^

Been ages. But still glad to have our old forums back.

Well, it was always free. Unless you wanted to talk in the 'special areas'.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostbear View Post
    Well, it was always free. Unless you wanted to talk in the 'special areas'.
    Was it? I tried to register and it said something about making a $5 donation.

Quote Originally Posted by Crichton8008 View Post
    Was it? I tried to register and it said something about making a $5 donation.
    The donation was for the 'special areas' but the main sections were always free. Anyway, glad you got back.

Ya learn something new every day!

Thank you Admin for getting this forum back on its feet. Guys have any ideas on how to populate this place again? Facebook chatter is inconsequential, we need to move our discussions here.

Content is king. I'd suggest start posting into the void and hopefully it plants the seeds for conversation. Post up after action reports, reviews, how-to guides etc. and that encourages sign-ups and new postings. Additionally, make these forums the go-to place for sales and trades as Facebook does not permit it. We probably have more control over the former than the latter.